[Steppes] Mailing list status

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:08:37 PDT 2005

I keep saying that over and over Morgan,  let me try cutting and pasting the
morale of the story once again, because you said it perfectly.

So we created potentially
>worse probelms for people in more sensitive situations to alleviate some
>minor discomfort for our supposedly more experienced members.

Our new members are our lifes blood.  That is why we do demos, why we show
up at local faires etc, not just to maintain our non profit status but to
keep the Kindom's alive.  To have a generation to follow us.

We have precious too few newcomers.  Anything at all we can do to make it
easier we ought to be turning handsprings to do.

Larissa