[Steppes] Rapier Practice is at Elfsea this week.

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:21:37 PDT 2005

Just as a FYI, the Wednesday night practice is a private practice that
is open to anyone who wishes to attend. There is a seperate mailing
list that you may join for updates on this practice.

It is not an official fighter practice of the Barony of Elfsea.

Rixende
(who is looking forward to your visit Wednesday immensely!)

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra