[Steppes] Dance at Populace

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 07:47:31 PST 2005

I can throw a couple of clip lights & extra power cords into the car
before I head out.  That should be plenty of light for Hugh's patio area.

Been to Hugh's house myself and I'd remind folks to bring folding
chairs & mugs.  It's a really nice house but he's just recently moved
in and has very little in the way of furniture or accessories.  So if you
plan to sit down, eat, or drink you'll likely have to bring something to
do it with yourself! (Sorry my brother, just trying to help out!)

Regards,

HL Ironwyrm

Jann Mays <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com> wrote:
I miss dancing. It was one of the first things I learned in the Society. I
think it's a great idea for those who want to participate in the gentler arts.
However, please don't ask our Seneschal to take part. I think he broke
someone's ankle once. LoL That being said, I would be glad to dance if one of
you handsome fellows would be my partner. Oh, and I have been to Lord Hubert's
home, we will probably need to bring some extra lighting if we dance outside.
Otherwise, he has a huge, bare living room apart from the den/kitchen area.

Gab

--- Alicia wrote:

> Hiya All!
>
> In the vein of having a "fun" populace meeting this Friday, we've had a few
> requests for dancing. If the weather is decent, we will be dancing outside.
> HL Isabeau, HL Guillame, and I will all be there providing instruction and
> dancing by request, so please ready your dancing feet.
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> HL Helene Quivremont
> (Alicia Borman)

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...” p. 886 (abridged). "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." J.K. Rowling. Bloomsbury Publishing, London.