[Steppes] Dance at Populace

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 12:12:43 PST 2005

Probably good points to establish Milady,

Yes I would hope all understand dance planed at populace is courtly
dance for fun!

And has nothing to do with large drunken men doing a very poor
attempt at middle eastern dancing for fun!

And yes considering the range of everyone's sense of humor the comment
was likely ill placed even though intended as fun may have been taken
differently by some.

However no matter how askew my sense of humor might be my offer
to provide & setup lighting for the dancers is quite genuine and I do hope
you shall be willing to accept my assistance in the spirit it is offered.

Just as long as you don't ask me to dance!

Regards,

Ironwyrm

Russell and Erika Kinder <Russell_Erika at comcast.net> wrote:
Everyone knows we're talking about courtly dancing right? From some of
the comments, I thought folks might be a tad confused on that point.

Also, I don't think anyone ever likes to here "let's not and just say
we did" whenever they are volunteering to do something, no matter how
jovially it is meant.

On a completely different note, this is a potluck affair, right? And
we're supposed to be wearing garb? Just thought I'd check! I'd hate to
be rude and not bring food.

~ Isabeau