[Steppes] Notes from the new guy

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 08:32:48 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/5/2005 12:00:15 AM Central Standard Time,
john_l_mays at hotmail.com writes:

> As usual, the locker where all the Steppes gear is housed is a complete
> wreck.  This is not good, but has become the norm of late.  So, since 90% of
>
> the locker gets emptied for 12th night, we are going to make good use of the
>
> situation.  I need as many bodies as can be assemble at the locker by 10 AM
> on the Sunday after 12th night.  We will completely empty, inventory and
> reload the locker.

Jon, I have a few items left from Fall Court that I haven't had the
opportunity to return, but was planning on bringing to 12th Night, as they are
Kitchen-type items.  That will return them to the Barony before your official
inventory...

HL Saqra