[Steppes] Mailing list and content filtering

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:03:35 PST 2005

What I have seen is that I can't even have the Rich Text Editor, which my
email is normally set to,  on if I want to send to the Steppes list. I have
to go in & change the setup, even if I am not adding anything to the email,
just for this list. This makes it a Major Pain if I want to send to multiple
lists, as all of the others I am on will take the Rich Text & some have
trouble reading messages without it. It is a good thing to have virus and
spam filters on, but the filters should let the  real messages thru. That is
what the list is for isn't it? Something is wound too tight.

disgruntled lurker,
Gabriele (the other)