[Steppes] Mailing list and content filtering

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 14:31:29 PST 2005

That's what I meant, the graphical emoticons that you can get in Yahoo and
such.  I think it's actually part of what Lady Gabriele (the other - or TOG at
the War) mentioned.  It's probably part of the "rich text."
Gab
--- Kevin Black <kblack4 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Text emoticons no, they won't cause an issue =), :), =P etc.  Using
> graphical emoticons could possibly though yes, as they'd be attached
> graphics (i.e. the little happy face some emails turn :) into).
>

> Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
> Qui fait plus, mieux vaux
>

> >If I remember correctly, in the past, even emoticons can bump you because
> >they
> >are considered as a graphics attachment.  Right?  Sometimes we don't even
> >think
> >about some of the simple things that we think will "go."
> >Gab

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.