[Steppes] Steppes Populus

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 08:05:16 PDT 2005

Steppes Populus will be at our house on July 22, 2005.
We live at 1361 Vista Ridge, Midlothian, Texas 76065   972-723-5126

Take your best rout to Hwy. 67 and go South.

At 287 turn Left into the town of Midlothian.

Then turn Right at 9thst/ 663.
It is between the Railroad Tracks and the CVS. If you see the Sonic  you
have gone too far.

Go ALL The way down passed the High School and Mt. Peak Elementary  until it
T's into 875.

AT 875 turn Right.

Go to the Second street on the Right Vista View. Turn Right  there.

The house at the top of the hill is our house. 1361 Vista Ridge

There will be a big blue water tower behind us.

The one thing we will ask is that no one blocks the drive way.  It is also
the water department's ease way to the water tower. So the left  side needs to
be left clear.

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Lord Aylwin de Clairmont Called  Alvin