[Steppes] Day trip to Round Table

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 12:24:42 PDT 2005

Xene here:

I need a head count of people who are riding with me to Round Table. I have
a van with space for 6 passengers. If I take that many, though, there isn't
much room for extra stuff.

I know that Arabella is coming over tomorrow and spending the night. We plan
on going to see "Bewitched" then catching dinner somewhere. Sunnifa,
Amiliona and Maria talked about riding with me, too, but I need to firm up
plans and set up bedding for overnighters. I will not be able to stay
overnight in Stephenville like I had hoped, but will be driving back after
dinner. If you ride with me, you are welcome to crash Friday and/or Saturday
night at my house.

Anyone else going with car space? With the cost of gasoline today, it
behooves us to ride share as much as possible. Not to mention a lot more fun
going with friends:)

In Service,
Xene