[Steppes] trivia ...

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Mon Jul 18 07:46:54 PDT 2005

This is why I posted it. I found the quote of our Registered Achievement at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/2883/a6.html (watch out, it has
pop-ups). I did not think it was correct so I posted it here to see if we
could get a discussion going about it and how to fix it. So how about it ...
can one of you herald types tell us what is official and how to get it
corrected? :)

But as far as the newsletter are concerned please keep them safe for now.
When I had the office we had every single issue ever printed in our
collection. There was even a sizable collection of paper, equipment,
backissues, art, reports, permission forms, and of course the folders of
articles with and without permission forms. Now, if that collection is gone
by now by all means refill it. But of all the offices that I have ever held
I have never seen as complete a collection of historical items as there were
in that one!

I was told that the only thing the collection was missing were the
newsletters that Willow published but that was because she only printed off
less than 10 each. :)

HL Chiara