[Steppes] introduction

Stephanie S Smith, Ph.D. lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Sat Jun 4 11:06:07 PDT 2005

I am a newbie.  I just joined SCA and Steppes Warlord was my first event.
 I met many of you there.  What a great event!  If they are all this good
I may become a SCA nomad, just going from event to event!

I do woodworking (that was my chest), crewel embroidery, and counted
cross stitch.  I also garden, mostly fruit, nuts, berries, and
vegetables, with a few table herbs thrown in.  I would like to learn more
about the medicinal qualities of herbs, and hope to take some classes in
that when I can find them.

I have two dogs, Amber, the rather reserved Standard Poodle, and Sandy,
the exuberant Australian Cattle Dog.

I look forward to getting to know you all better and learning as much as
I can from you.

Stephanie Smith, Ph.D.
lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Wolfe City, Texas 75496
K5AMK
Owned by a Standard Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog