[Steppes] introduction

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 23:51:31 PDT 2005

(Answered privately)  :)
Gab

--- "Stephanie S Smith, Ph.D." <lambdakennels1 at juno.com> wrote:

> I am a newbie.  I just joined SCA and Steppes Warlord was my first event.
>  I met many of you there.  What a great event!  If they are all this good
> I may become a SCA nomad, just going from event to event!
>
> I do woodworking (that was my chest), crewel embroidery, and counted
> cross stitch.  I also garden, mostly fruit, nuts, berries, and
> vegetables, with a few table herbs thrown in.  I would like to learn more
> about the medicinal qualities of herbs, and hope to take some classes in
> that when I can find them.
>
> I have two dogs, Amber, the rather reserved Standard Poodle, and Sandy,
> the exuberant Australian Cattle Dog.
>
> I look forward to getting to know you all better and learning as much as
> I can from you.
>

> Stephanie Smith, Ph.D.
> lambdakennels1 at juno.com
> Wolfe City, Texas 75496
> K5AMK
> Owned by a Standard Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.