[Steppes] KWWRP I at Gulf Wars XIV

Jentien at aol.com Jentien at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 18:20:02 PST 2005

The First Ever, Known World  Women’s Rapier Practice at Gulf Wars  XIV
Better late  than never!!!!
   The lady fencers of the Known World  are invited to a morning of fencing,
learning, and fun. This is a  great opportunity to meet, practice, and trade
knowledge with  women fencers from across the Knowne World.  While we invite
and encourage all  experienced women fencers to attend, we especially invite
those who always  thought they might like to try their hand at fencing, yet never
felt  they had the chance.   loaner  gear will be available for your use.  BY
NO MEANS IS  THIS FOR WOMEN ONLY!!!  We  encourage all willing men to come
out, lend a hand, give us some good  targets, and have great fun doing it. So,
ladies, come on out Tuesday  morning,  teach a little, learn a little, meet old
friends and make new  ones, but most of all, start your day off with a bit of
fun and  camaraderie.

Where: The Rapier  Field
When:  Tuesday  morning, March 15th, 9am to  11am