[Steppes] The end of "Whack-a-Knight" at demo's

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:13:03 PST 2005

This was sent from the Kingdom Seneschal....
>From this point forward the practice of "Whack-a-Knight" at demos must
end.  Going forward, only warranted fighters may take part in combat
related activities at demos.  This means you cannot give a rattan
sword to a non-warranted demo attendee and let them hit you while you
are in armor.  This comes down from Corporate.

Since we have a little demo this weekend, I thought I had better share this.

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal