[Steppes] Fwd: NTIF Demo update -- 12 hours and counting

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:37:18 PST 2005

NTIF Saturday starts at 10:30

NTIF Sunday starts at 11:30

The setup is mostly complete.  We are in the same spot as last year in
the building.  The large grice banner and the two Steppes arms banners
are visible at a considerable distance.  I have 100 tri-fold flyers
(the same as we have used before with some updates), which need to be
tri-folded, and 10 sign up/contact sheets.    In a bit of a feverish
re-construction, we now have a curtain rod that garb can hang from for
display.  It is about 8 feet in heighth, so bring some nice things to
show off.  The outside section we snagged is about the same place as
before, but we now have the highly prized corner section and we have
captured one picnic table (bwa-ha-ha-ha!).

We still need 5 separate covers for the 6 foot tables.  Anything will
do.  I will be there by 8:30 on Saturday morning just to put the final
touches on things.  I am counting on you showing up as early as you
can.   Remember, NTIF is not going to be canceled due to rain, we will
just move our fun to the inside.

Below is the list of  those who had told me they would be at the demo.

Saturday
Duchess Williow, Duke Jonathon, and their 2 sons
B&B will be attending all day Saturday
Gerita  ( I know you have a one day pass, I just can't remember which
day you wanted)
Hrafn and his lady from 11 to 4
Alie and Tom
Ciard  ( I know you have a one day pass, I just can't remember which
day you wanted)
Guillaume, Isabeau, and Helene
Bre'nain and Anne

Sunday
Duchess Williow, Duke Jonathon, and their 2 sons
B&B will be attending after church on Sunday.
Gerita ( I know you have a one day pass, I just can't remember which
day you wanted)
Bre'nain and Anne
Ciard  ( I know you have a one day pass, I just can't remember which
day you wanted)
Guillaume, Isabeau, and Helene

Remember, this is March.  It could be nice weather or rotten, so
please pack things accordingly.

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal