[Steppes] WAR LORD COMETH!!!

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Mar 5 09:07:23 PST 2005

Greetings, The Steppes!!

We come before you to announce the Autocrat Staff for War Lord XXXII.
We are grateful to them for stepping forward to take on such
responsibility. All of these individuals are very open to offers of
assistance.  Please feel free to contact them directly with times you
are available to them!

We apologise in advance for the lack of full names.  Please, contact me
if yours is not complete!

Autocrat:  Gerita del Mare
Autocrat Intern:  Kaneki no Ryuto Akinitsu
Security Cordinator: Margurite MacBriden
Gate Coordinator:  David Falconer
Chirurgeon in Charge:  Anne the Spinster
Waterbearer in Charge:  Osana
Royal & Elevation Liason:  Elisabeta de Valore...(uh oh..)
Prize Coordinator: Alienor Lewellyn
Merchant Coordinator:  Bren'ain Mac Gilla Pa'Traic
Gate Tokens: Katya
Hall Manager:  David ben Leon & Rosalia di Bellavita
Hafla: Corwin
Library: Ciard O'Shaugnessey
Web Minister: Tenchi Sueko
Set Up/Tear Down: