[Steppes] YES, We took second place for Best Cultural Display at the NTIF Demo!

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:39:34 PST 2005

This is great!!  Thanks to all who came out on either day or both
days.  Your help is what made this Demo rock. Special thanks to those
who went late to the joint war practice and those who had just driven
back from Queens.  I know you must be just worn out.  From my view
point it all went off without a single hitch, and the public thought
we were very cool (they were right!).

There will be a more formal thank you later when I or Bre'nain have
had a chance to reflect on who did what (I'm betting Bre'nain will
beat me to it since he is much better at that sort of thing than I
am).

Just know that I appreciate all the effort put fourth for this demo,
and we have a very nice trophy to show for it.
--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal