FW: [Steppes] War Lord Tokens

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Mar 7 07:05:46 PST 2005

Good heavens!! Did I do that?  Please allow me to give enough
information to permit those considering bidding on these tokens to do
so!

The event theme is "Strength, Honor, Beauty", chosen predominantly from
the literature of Japan.

We will need between 800 and 1,000 tokens no later than May 21, 2005.

The tokens will need to be easily modifiable to denote the holder's
under-age status.

Bids must contain either a sample token or a clear rendering of the
proposed item and materials.

Questions are allowed (I've bid on things where you cannot ask!). The
answers will, however, be posted to the general Steppes list to give all
access to it.

Bids will close at the end of our April Business meeting.  Decisions
will be made by the Autocrat and a few advisors, and the winning bidder
will be informed immediately thereafter.

Here do I add my grateful thanks to Lord Wil Ironwyrm for catching this
massive error and not tearing my foolish head from my shoulders, but
instead gently advising that more information was indeed necessary.

In service,
Gerita del Mare

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross