[Steppes] Gulf War stories at last Populace?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 09:16:43 PST 2005

Well, I had hoped to be at populace early enough to hear the stories, darn it.
:/    Unfortunately, I had some problems finishing the cheesecake in time for
the meeting and, also, I got lost trying to get there.  I had to call the house
to get 'unlost.'  When I got there, some had already left and the rest had
forks in hand. :)

So, can someone tell me what the great stories were that I missed?  I would
love to hear them.

Gabrielle

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.