[Steppes] Gulf War stories at last Populace?

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Mar 28 10:24:02 PST 2005

Best story so far has to be the Girl Scout cookies story.

During the Fort Battle Rick wheeled up to the front gate door and
knocked. "I have girl scout cookies, let me in", or something to
that effect. I think Morgan can give you better specifics. :)

The drew a roar from the crowd. Needless to say, they would not open
the doors for innocent cookies, they instead started to throw
weapons at him breaking said cookies.

Another story was one of Master Fritz. He and Sir Corwin took turns
running up to the fort wall and killing unsuspecting enemy members
that were using it to shoot arrows at us. You would think that after
the third kill or so they would have stopped going to those parts of
the wall. :)

There was some great archery from our side as well as they shot out
the fighters in the towers. Great shooting!! They used Rick as a
shield in the beginnning, that is before he offered the enemy the
cookies.

These kills also drew a roar from the crowd and much applause.