[Steppes] Gulf War stories at last Populace?

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:01:17 PST 2005

Rick basically rolled past the Ansteorran Army to the fort gate, dodging
poles from above and banged on the gate.

Inside he heard "what should we do"
"ignore him it is just Richard"

So he banged on the gate again calling out let me in, I have Christmas
cookies!

Then he heard more whisperings and confusion.

When after many mins after tons of cheering from the Ansteorran Army and the
crowd watching the battles, Rick grew weary of the gate game... he rolled
back towards the army where some sad little person threw and axe at him and
thought it was a mighty kill..struck in the back by a flying pork chop with
duck tape...

sigh....

Cheers to Lord Richard, brave man, cute guy and our senior squire who was as
always the first squire at gulf to chase down any lady carrying a heavy
burden to help her, even if he had just fought for hours on the field.

In my heart, Richard walks taller than 7 feet :)

Larissa