[Steppes] Archery Practice 05/08---only two more practices before Warlord

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 08:32:05 PDT 2005

Yes it is Mother's day, so bring mom along if you like, but we will be
having archery practice tomorrow at 9. The bad weather isn't supposed to
start until sometime in the afternoon, so we will squeeze in a Royal Round
at least if the weather permits. I will post a cancellation notice before 8
in the morning if conditions change. There will not be any practice next
Sunday as many of us will be at Elfsea's Springfaire.

We will also be having a Bowyer's and Fletcher's meeting tomorrow after
practice, so be prepared to help with baronial gear tune ups or work on your
own stuff.

In Service,

Lyneya de Grey