[Steppes] Kingdom of Heaven

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 20:22:34 PDT 2005

It was a grieving thing.  And if she planned on entering a convent it would
have been appropriate.
I think the key to what she was thinking was that she felt ugly and
responsible for what was happening, and as she cut her hair, it was her
brothers unmasked reflection that you saw in the mirror.  Right before that
scene, she asked the hero to save the people from what she had done, feeling
guilt over crowning her husband.

I loved the movie!!!
Larissa