[Steppes] PLEASE HELP - My dog is Missing

Crimson Vision traci at crimsonvision.net
Fri Nov 11 17:11:37 PST 2005

My dog Tank was missing when Curtis/Hrafn came home from work today.  My
other dog Ickis was sitting on the front porch.  The back gate which was
locked form the inside was open.  Tank was gone.

Police have been called.  Tank is microchipped; the microchip company (Home
Again) has been alerted tat he is missing.  He was not wearing a collar.  He
was in our backyard.

We've called the Carrollton animal shelter and left a message.  You can call
me at 972-992-8640

Here is a picture of him: http://crimsonvision.net/nnnnnna/100_0051.jpg

We live right behind the Fighter practice park in Carrollton.  Our address
is:

2310 Eastgate Drive
Carrollton, TX 75006

PLEASE keep your eyes out and forward to anyone that can help.

Elizabeta; devastated.