[Steppes] PLEASE HELP - My dog is Missing

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 18:07:51 PST 2005

Elizabeta,
I truly feel for you at this time.  I have alerted everyone I know in animal
rescue.  Thanks for the picture - it will help a lot, if Tank is found
somewhere.  Hang in there.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross