[Steppes] Sew day today until 5pm - come join us!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 07:50:48 PST 2005

Her Highness Valeria has expressed her desire for a sew day for the Barony of the Steppes. So, we thought we would get together today Friday November 25th from 11:00am - 5:00pm. The location is at 4108 Camino Dr., Plano, Texas 75074.

The goal is to sew as many gift bags as possible (gift bags for baronial prizes). We need more fabric for the outside of the bag, so if you can spare some fabric please bring some with you. We need approximately 1 yard for the outside of each bag. I know I have some left over from some projects!

So if you can give some time or materials or you just want to hang out, please come by. I will have 2 or 3 big tables. You might want to bring a chair, miscellaneous sewing supplies and your sewing machine.  Bring sewing projects if you want as well.

Bring your sack lunch (or leftovers) and I will make some tea.

Hope to see you! As always call if you need to at 214-284-8855.

Lady Katheryn Cunninghame