[Steppes] Today - Banner making, sewing, and friends

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 09:09:37 PST 2005

Greetings!

We are having a banner and halberd making party today at House Gruffydd from
11am until ????

We will be cutting, sewing, ironing, and otherwise getting creative with
fabrics with the objective being that we will increase the heraldry for the
Canton of Lindenwood. All are invited, though, for a friendly, comfortable
day of crafts and conversation.

Bring stuff to work on, or just peruse our library. We're providing
spaghetti in lieu of BBQing due to the wonderful rain outside.

To get to House Gruffydd,
 Take I-35E to Hwy 67.  Go South on 67 until you reach Cedar Hill (South of
 I-20P and take the Hwy 1382/Beltline exit.  Take a left on 1382 (over Hwy
 67). It will merge with Beltline in front of the Post Office. Stay on
 Beltline and go past Joe Wilson.  The next signal is Waterford Oaks.  Take
 Right on South Waterford Oaks and drive until you see the dead-end. Take
the
 last left on  Shadywood and the next left onto Sweetgum Drive.  We will be
 the last house on the right, two story, red brick.  The address is 302
 Sweetgum Drive, Cedar Hill, TX 75104.

 Bring drinks, sewing machines, scissors, etc.

 My home phone number is 972-299-9867.

p.s. We have the new X-Box 360, too, but you may have to wrestle Arnbjorn
for a chance to play it!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Mistress Xene

p.s.s. This is not in costume.