[Steppes] 30th Annual 12th Night

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:56:09 PST 2005

Your Grace.

Thank you for the history lesson.  My protege the autocrat for Steppes 12th
Night was advised that this was the 30th occurance by the some of the Oaks
of the Steppes and the Baron himself.

The information that was available was that there were at least 2 years in
history where the event did not take place, granting this year as the 30th
occaision.

We as a Kingdom have to rely upon our founders who walked these Lands before
our time for our history and our legends.  If the account he was given was
in error, I think it is important that those who strode our Kingdom as
leaders and as newcomers in the early years compile a written history so
that we have  these special moments in history to read as we grow and change
as a community.

My protege Lord David ben Leon is the newest in a long line of heroic people
dedicating their time, talent and treasure to coordinate this even that we
all love.  I salute his brave effort on behalf of all of us!

I hope that you and those who Ansteorra is still blessed with playing
actively in this Kingdom will help us record our history before it is lost
in time, because these things mean such a great deal to all of us now, as
they will for generations to come.

Much affection.

Larissa