[Steppes] Elfsea A&S night

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 08:38:34 PDT 2005

Hello All,

    On Tuesday, Oct. 18, at 7:00 Lady Irina Morevskaia
will be teaching a class on “How to Brocade Weave.”
She asks that you bring:
1)	A loom already warped up with 22 cards of all the
same color. Card should alternate S & Z threading.
2)	A shuttle of the same thread color as the warp.
(Used to create the weave.)
3)	A smaller shuttle of a contrasting color. (Used to
create the pattern.)

 For those interested, I will be teaching a “How to do
a Quick Continuous Warp.” (I will explain S&Z
threading too.) Come early at 6:20.  I need you to
bring:
1)	An empty loom that can be used for card weaving.
2)	Four cones of the same colored thread. (Crochet
cotton works great!)
3)	22 empty weaving cards.

  If you are a weaver and know what I’m talking about,
please come.
  If you have no clue what I’m talking about, but it
sounds fun, please come.
  If you fall somewhere in the middle, please come.

Located at Daniel & Siobhan’s house
8358 Big Horn Way
Fort Worth, TX 76137

 Mistress Stella will be bringing some extra cards and
shuttles for sale, but you might want to email her
ahead of time to let her know your interest.
eflather at flash.net

If you have any question, please email me.

Sorry if you received this twice. I though some people
in the Steppes might be interested in the A&S lesson
planned for the month.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea Deputy A&S Minister