[Steppes] Elfsea A&S night

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 09:33:55 PDT 2005

Hello All,

  This is the reminder for Elfsea's A&S night.
  On Oct. 20 at 7:00 Lady Irina Morevskaia will be
teaching a class on “How to Brocade Weave.”  She asks
that you bring:
1)	A loom already warped up with 22 cards of all the
same color. Card should alternate S & Z threading.
2)	A shuttle of the same thread color as the warp.
(Used to create the weave.)
3)	A smaller shuttle of a contrasting color. (Used to
create the pattern.)

 Remember to come early at 6:20. For the “How to do a
Quick Continuous Warp.” I will be starting no later
than 6:25, because I do not want to take up any of
Irina's time. Please bring:
1)	An empty loom that can be used for card weaving.
2)	Four cones of the same colored thread. (Crochet
cotton works great!)
3)	22 empty weaving cards.

 Children's 6in plastic rulers make great shuttles for
small projects

Located at:
Daniel & Siobhan’s house
8358 Big Horn Way