[Steppes] Moving to Grey Niche

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 18:16:01 PDT 2005

Some of you have already heard the news. I was offered
a really good transfer opportunity with my company and
we took it. It means moving to Memphis (Barony of Grey
Niche). So tomorrow morning I'm leaving to go ahead
and Sara and Andrew will be moving there at the end of
the month. We've had a lot of good times and made a
lot of friends here in Steppes and Ansteorra. We will
continue to go to Gulf Wars(it is only 5 or 6 hours
away) and you will find us there in the House Arkham
camp.

So see you all later.

Greylond