[Steppes] A death in our family

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 16:27:39 PDT 2005

Yep, the years really pass quick, don't they?  John is in his 20s now -- he
was at Warlord with Lazarus, hmm, maybe two years ago.  He thanked me for
having the gall to spank him as a child when he misbehaved!  He said, it taught him
limits...

Gwyneth was not only a good musician, she was a superb embroiderer.  I can
remember a piece of gold work she did that took my breath away.  Both she and
Lazarus were among the earliest Oaks, too, I believe.

Maybe we should start having a memorial time at Warlord for those who have
passed during the year...?

Saqra