[Steppes] A death in our family

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 21:45:51 PDT 2005

Saqra,
Working on something of that nature.  Thanks for the info on Gwyneth.  I'm
going to archive it for the book idea I'm working on of departed friends to be
passed down through the historian's office.  The book will become part of the
Steppes History table at events.
Gab

--- AlKudsi at aol.com wrote:

> Yep, the years really pass quick, don't they?  John is in his 20s now -- he
> was at Warlord with Lazarus, hmm, maybe two years ago.  He thanked me for
> having the gall to spank him as a child when he misbehaved!  He said, it
> taught him
> limits...
>
> Gwyneth was not only a good musician, she was a superb embroiderer.  I can
> remember a piece of gold work she did that took my breath away.  Both she and
>
> Lazarus were among the earliest Oaks, too, I believe.
>
> Maybe we should start having a memorial time at Warlord for those who have
> passed during the year...?
>
> Saqra

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D