[Steppes] Assistance needed please

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:55:32 PDT 2005

In addition, Val and Mahdi need their cots out of the storage unit
for this weekend. So please, Whoever has the keys and code to the
unit please get a hold of Larissa for the banners and me for the
cots. Or at least give us an update if they have been taken out and
sitting somewhere for us to come and pick up.

Thanks! :)

Chiara

On Wed, October 19, 2005 2:26 pm, Trish Kvamme said:

> I don't know if it is my hotmail account being snippy or what, but I
> cannot
> get responses from the people in charge of the baronial storage unit
> so that
> I may get the Ansteorran banners that my crew made.
>
> We need them asap for the rose tournament, if anyone who knows the
> repsonsible parties sees this email, please can you give them a
> nudge for me
> and send them my way.
>
> thanks ;)
>
> Larissa