[Steppes] Contacting the Quartermaster

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Oct 19 17:08:24 PDT 2005

All -

I try to be good about responding to any email requests I receive, but
there are times that the emails may go astray or become lost in the
shuffle of work, etc.  If for some reason you do not get a reply please
feel free to email again or you could even call me.  Really our phone
does work.  Both my email address and my phone are both listed in the
officer section of the Steppes website.

I would ask that I be given a little notice also.  For example, do not
call and leave me a voice mail one night and expect to be able to get
into the shed the following morning.  Chances are that will not be
logistically feasible.

As a side note if anyone is interested in helping me go through the
storage area and organize and take an inventory now that the weather is
cooling off, please feel free to let me know.  As yet a date for this is
not set though.

Best regards,
Alasdair