[Steppes] 12th NIght fun

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 06:47:24 PST 2005

Hee hee!
Can you imagine what the population would have done as we stripped the
clothing off a 'dead' man?  LOL!!

Honestly, gang, Ciard and I were careful to keep him up off the floor.
His posterior may have gotten thumped down a few times, but we were very
mindful of that tunic (which I, too, helped to embroider.  Would I ruin
my own work?)

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross