[Steppes] 12th NIght fun

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Tue Jan 11 12:44:55 PST 2005

Well.....we all learned yet more about Modius'....talents.  Who knew he
could toot his own horn (well, not really *his* own horn but to call
attention to others) *and* channel a revival tent meeting with "Yeah,
Verily, Yeah* and "Yes, Lord!" You'd think Inman was in the hall (no
wait:  that's another story).

Oh, and Mistress Stella's pointy hat!  And Master Philip's pajama party!

Okay - it was my kid that crashed Mistress Juliana's ceremony.  But he
did make a fine escort from the hall.

Telling "Karnack the Magnificent" stories whilst waiting in line for
feast.

>>> I was delighted with the magic of the lighting. It reminded me of
the golden
glow at that very memorable last 12th Night celebration at Olla Podrida.

Hey!  I was actually there....or better yet, "there I was, there I
was..."

It was most fun, ya'll.  Worth the trip home.

~Ace