[Steppes] CONVENTION DEMO?

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:22:45 PST 2005

We were going to do a demo at this convention but we have since pulled
ourselves from it for two reasons:

1) lack of intrest
2) the con wanted us to prepay for attendance and then get re-embursed
for working the con....

If there is any further questions please contact me directly.

Seamus
Kingdom Demo cord.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:12:10 -0600, Wilkerson, Glen D
<glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
> A new science fiction / fantasy convention called All-Con
> (www.all-con.org) is scheduled for February 6-8, at the Sterling Hotel
> at 1055 Regal Row in Dallas.  It is a first-time convention with a very
> strong presence of "Star Wars" guests and fan organizations.
>
> The reason I write this is I was just looking on the website having a
> look at their current schedule of activities and I saw, in addition to
> several other mundane martial arts exhibitions and demonstrations,
> scheduled for Sunday February 8, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM:  "SCA Combat
> Arena and Exhibition."
>
> Does anybody else currently know about this demo?
>
> Don Alaric

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai