[Steppes] When Email Escapes!!

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Jan 11 22:12:01 PST 2005

There is an alternative for those that do not want so much email.

Set your account to no mail and bookmark the link at the bottom of this
email, http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/steppes
Then when your ready to read email go to that site and click on archives to
read mail.

If you forget that link you can go to the ansteorra website,
Click on mailing lists,
Once on the mailing lists page click on the top link that says Mailman lists
hosted on the Ansteorra server,
Scroll until you see Steppes and click on it,
Once on that page click on top link that says Steppes Archive.

But it is easier to just bookmark that first url up there and click on
archive. :)

I have to state for the record that of all the ansteorran mailing lists that
I am on, and I have to be on a lot of them given the kingdom office that I
have, the Steppes list is by far the quietest. The next quietest is the Oaks
list after that it is the Ansteorran Apprentice's mailing list with a post
every three months or so, if any.