[Steppes] When Email Escapes!!

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:43:42 PST 2005

True, this would work, but it seems to sidestep the original
situation.   It is also a rather complex alternative that does not
benefit the entire group.

By limiting traffic to intended messages, the whole group benefits.
Timely messages are still addressed quickly, and do not require extra
effort on the part of the reader.