[Steppes] Lost at Twelfth Night

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jan 12 09:34:50 PST 2005

There's also a white one that belongs to me (actually, it's Lady
Allesandra's, but I need it to finish clothing for her!).  If you have
it, please accept my gratitude, and contact me so I can pick it up.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross