[Steppes] When Email Escapes!!

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jan 12 09:36:25 PST 2005

I think this would be a great thing!  It's just too easy to hit 'send'
without re-reading the To: line, and the whole world knows your inner
thoughts.  <cringes>

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross