[Steppes] When Email Escapes!!

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:45:47 PST 2005

Man that Morgan guy is weird and his feet smell funny!  In all seriousness,
I agree with Morgan's statement, and I must admit I am opposed to this
change on those fundamental grounds, that if you wouldn't say it to that
person's face it shouldn't be said, even though such a change does cut down
on the whoops that was meant to be private.  However, it's not like we can
police better behaviour into people, nor should that be the intent of the
list.

The majority (and the seneschal) who have responded have said that they
would like this change, and that's really what matters.  So I'm making the
change (thus be careful when you reply from now on), at least on a trial
basis.

Please feel free to direct any comments, concerns, criticisms, insults,
flames, monkeys with candy to me, either through this email or preferaby to
aigues-mortes at earthlink.net (my true vscribe account).

Thank you.

Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
Steppes Virtual Scribe