[Steppes] When Email Escapes!!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 11:45:21 PST 2005

No, you're not totally off-base here, but "stuff" happens to everyone
eventually.  It's always that involuntary jerk to hit the send button without
thinking.  I always try to cut and paste the person's email address over the
steppes address.  And yet, there's still that involuntary knee-jerk reaction
that comes up if you're tired or upset that gets us in trouble.  Perhaps a
"deterrent" to that would help after all.

Gab
--- lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote:

> IMHO, we all just need to be careful (we will all continue to make
> mistakes) as most of the people posting to this list are supposed to be
> responsible adults.
>
> Am I totally off-base here?
>
> Nuala
>
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:12:56 -0600 "Michael Smith"
> <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> writes:
> > Actually, I am in favor of it, not because it will lessen the first
> > emails,
> (snip!)

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.