[Steppes] RE: Steppes Digest, Vol 20, Issue 29

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:29:37 PST 2005

I think it is not just a matter for people who make mistakes, either,
although I have certainly made at least one or two of the kind. I guess it
depends on what more people need to do more commonly. I don't reply to the
entire list unless I really think it is something many people on the list
would want to read, so I often have to hit 'reply' and then cut and paste
the address of the person I actually want to address it to. But everyone has
a different perspective on what is appropriate to send to the whole list,
and for those who want to keep every conversation public, changing the
settings will not be an improvement at all.
Elin

Message: 5