[Steppes] Fwd: [Stargate] Please Help! Ulsted and Cateau-Coronation Decorations

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 19:20:16 PST 2005

Forwarded from Countess Sara Penrose:
---------------------

Greetings, all!

My apologies for invading your list, but I wasn't sure
who would be the best person to address this to, given
the short time frame. The following post recently came
to the Stargate list, and it occurred to me that the
fine Barony of the Steppes might be able to give some
much needed assistance to our incoming Crown and her
fair Shire of Seawinds.

Are the long, yellow banners that HG Larissa and her
crew made for mine and Gunthar's Coronation available
for loan? If so, is anyone from Steppes coming to
Coronation this weekend who would be willing and able
to bring them?

Please read HL Katherine's plea below. Any help would
be most appreciated!

Gratefully,
Countess Sara Penrose
(Please post replies to me or to Katherine directly,
as neither of us is subscribed to your list. Thanks!)