[Steppes] When Email Escapes!!

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Jan 12 19:54:52 PST 2005

I've noticed that even when I only hit "Reply" I still get the list
address and a personal address in the "Send To" field.  I make it a habit
to "Retrieve Message from Outbox" and review the address(es) I am sending
to.  If a 'list' address shows up, I review it to make sure it's where I
really want to send the message.  Yes, it really is that simple.  And
yes, I've missed a few in my time.  Nothing  and no one is perfect.

Francesca