[Steppes] flu

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 16:05:31 PST 2005

Thanks to all who have written and thought about me,

This is the first time I've been outside at my workshop with my computer
since I fell ill.  The aches are about over but now I have the sneezing and
coughing, and headache. I feel just plain miserable, fever is still very  high,
but know it will get better soon.

My 74 year old Mother has been in the hospital since last Friday  with some
kind of heart condition. Don't know for sure when she will get out,  but at
least she had a flu shot.

Bless you Lete for going to the store for milk, bread, and Tylenol. Also
Nuala and Muireanne and Lete for being available to go get my Mom when she gets
out.

Stupid me, I kept delaying going and getting the flu shot. This is the  first
time I have had the flu in decades.  If you are eligible for the  shot go get
it!  I was cause I am over 50 and live with an elderly  person.

Take care of yourselves and I hope to see everyone soon.

love

Ciard