[Steppes] Sewing help needed THIS WEEKEND

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 05:26:59 PST 2005

Hi, y'all:

I realize that most people probably have a zillion SCA projects they need to finish, but I am in desperate need of help in finishing the costumes for the Shakespeare play in Frisco.  The costume designer quit and left things half-done.

The good news is that he is not being slavishly accurate for 12th-Century Scotland.

The bad news is that there is still a bunch of sewing to be done.

The good news is that we have all the supplies, sewing machines, etc., we just need people to run them.  Some handwork too, if you don't trust wily machines.

The even better news is that my producer complimented me on the really good-looking cast.     y;)

PLEASE, if anybody has any time this Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and would be willing help, I will be terribly grateful.  I don't have much SCA coin to trade (OK, I do have trim, even after all this time - who doesn't?), and the theatre can pay only in pizza and comp tickets.

I will promise that if you need help on a project, and it can wait until after February 6th, and it's something I have the skill and ability to do, I will do what I can to repay the favour.

That's all I have.  But I do need help.  Please.

Thank you,

                        ---= f/k/a/  "little Morgan"

PS:  Can someone forward this to Elfsea, and any other groups in the area?