[Steppes] 12th Night Thanks!

12th Night Stewards 12thnightstewards at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 07:12:34 PST 2005

12th Night has come and gone, we do hope everyone enjoyed themselves this year.  As our first stewarding attempt there were many obstacles and challenges to over come.  Here we are giving our thanks to those who helped us make 12th Night the event that it was.  We could not have done any of this without the help that was given us.  If we miss your name, please accept our apologies, we truly do appreciate all the effort and support.

We must thank His Excellency Borek and  Honorable Lady Francesca for helping us stay on top of things.  You made sure we knew where we were going and gave us many options to get there.  Your service to the barony and help to us was second to none.

Our Feast o' crats - His Excellency Gunthar Jonsson and  Lady Liadan Bregh.  We had the utmost faith in both of you and true to it you managed an incredible feast.  The compliments were abundant.  Thanks also goes to Duchess Conal,  Countess Sarah Penrose, Baroness Alys and Lord Iames.  We apologize if there was anyone else in the kitchen who helped out that was not named here, your help is greatly appreciated.

Our Server Coordinator Lady Sarah MacGregor who made sure feast was served without a hitch!  She had even moved out of kingdom and returned to coordinate the servers for 12th Night for us!  Thank you!

Lady Aimee' De Long Couer who served a very tasty (and timely) landed luncheon.  Our thanks to you.

Gate Steward Lady Osana de Burgh and her helpers Lady Catalina and Lord Jon Irwynne.  All jumped at the chance to help with gate.  Thank a million times over.  Your leadership made sure that gate was a breeze and nothing we ever worried about.  We would also like to thank those who worked gate as well, Eachna, HLdy Katya, Ldy Linet Grey, HLdy Franchesca, Brother Kris, Ldy Kathryn of Ayr, Alina, HE Borek, Ldy Nuala, HL Elin the Timid and a newcomer Aislinn Etain and her darling nephew.

The Vigil Coordinator, Lady Roana Fitz Stephen, who made sure that the vigil's were handled appropriately and fairly.  Your patience and assistance were greatly appreciated.

The Chirurgeon in charge, Lady Gerita del Mare, making sure everyone was in the best of health that she had any control over.  Thank you!

Our Royal Liaison Duchess Conal, who made sure that everyone with hats was happy.

The gorgeous 12th night artwork and web design was done by Lady Marguerie de Jancourt. The site was constantly updated by HLdy Chiara Francesca where we are thankful for her fast work on updates.

Lady Fionnuala the Fey was extremely helpful.  Not only did she give advice whenever she could, she also drove down with Lady Allessandra and HE Borek to the hall to make sure everything was in order.  She also took up handling some of the feast and site reservations when a error occurred causing her to be the contact without notice.  Thank you Nuala for all your help.

Last but not least those who helped with set up / tear down coordinators:

Lord David Ben Leon - who made sure everything was working, open and clean.

Lord Hrafn Olafsson - who stood on a ladder all day and all night putting up/taking down banners.

Centurian Morgan Buchanan, HE Borek, Justinian, Lord Joffery, HE Fritz, Ldy Kathyrn of Ayr and everyone else we may have forgotten who helped us get in and out of the hall before midnight.

We apologize if we have forgotten anyone. Your effort did not go unnoticed.  We hope everyone enjoyed 12th Night this year and we look forward to being able to watch someone else do this next year!

The 12th Night Stewards
Lady Alessandra and Lady Elizabeta